Niagara County Libertarian Party
|Education:||Arizona State University|
She is currently running for the Libertarian Nomination for President in 2020.
- Member, Media and Communications Committee
- Assistant Secretary
- Temporary County Chair (2015)
- Secretary (2015—2016)
- State Representative (2015—2016)
- Vice-Chair (up through mid-2017)
- Arizona Committee Coordinator (prior to 2017)
- Platform Committee Member (2017)
- Endorsements Committee Chair (2017)
- National Libertarian Party
- Bylaws Committee (2018)
2018 Arizona State Mine Inspector Campaign
On July 17, 2018, Ruff filed to run for Arizona State Mine Inspector as the Libertarian write-in candidate. Ruff's campaign ended on August 28, 2018.
2020 Presidential Campaign
Ruff is currently running for President of the United States, seeking the Libertarian nomination. Her running mate is Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative John Phillips Jr. On January 11 2020, Ruff and Phillips announced their withdrawal from the race.