Nassau County Libertarian Party
|Nassau County Libertarian Party|
|Jurisdiction:||Nassau County, New York|
The Nassau County Libertarian Party is a local chapter of the Libertarian Party of New York.
The Nassau County Libertarian Party has existed since the 1970s.
On June 30, 2019, they were chartered as an ICO.
- Blay Tarnoff, Chair (c 2008—present)
- Christopher Garvey, Vice Chair (2016—present)
- Gary Donoyan, Secretary (2017—present)
- Michael Dowden, Treasurer (2017—present)
- Christopher Garvey, State Representative (2016—present)
- Vice Chair
- Other Positions
- Jim Harris, State Rep (June 4, 2003)
- 2000 - May 20, 2000 (Long Island)
- 2015 - June 11, 2015
- 2016 - Unknown
- 2017 - June 8, 2017
- 2018 - May 10, 2018
- 2019 - June 30, 2019