Budget Committee, Goffstown NH
Southern New Hampshire Libertarian Party
| Vice Chair|
Libertarian Party of New Hampshire
|Birth:||October 4, 1998 |
Richard Manzo is an American politician serving as the Chairman of the Southern New Hampshire Libertarian Party Executive Committee since February 2019, the Vice Chair of the Libertarian Party of New Hampshire since May 2019, and as a member of the Goffstown, New Hampshire Budget Committee since November 2018. He was elected to a second three-year term on the Budget Committee on March 12, 2019.
Richard Manzo was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts on October 4, 1998. As a child, he lived in Andover, Massachusetts before moving to Goffstown, New Hampshire. There, he attended Mountain View Middle School and Goffstown High School. He currently attends Manchester Community College (Manchester, New Hampshire) for a degree in business administration.
Richard Manzo first ran for Selectman in Goffstown in 2018, where he received 163 votes, roughly 11% of all ballots cast. He then ran for State Representative in his district, ultimately receiving 514 votes, or 7% of ballots cast. After filling a vacancy through appointment on the Goffstown Budget Committee in November, 2018, he ran to keep his seat as an incumbent where he won, having received 1034 votes, 63% of ballots cast.
- New Hampshire Liberty Alliance, 2018, for State Representative
- New Hampshire Job Creation Alliance, 2018, for State Representative
- Rep. John Burt (R-Goffstown) 2018, for Selectman, and 2019, for Budget Committee
- Rep. Joe Alexander (R-Goffstown) 2019, for Budget Committee
- Vice Chair (2019-Present)
- Platform Committee (2019-2019)
- Executive Committee Chairman (2019-Present)
- Bylaws Committee (2019-Present)