Libertarian Party of Colorado
|March 26, 2017—April 29, 2019|
| Candidate for District 5 Representative|
Castle Rock Town Council
Libertarian Party of Douglas County
|Education:||Metropolitan State University|
|Occupation:||Real Estate Broker|
|Residence:||Castle Rock, Colorado|
Wayne Harlos is a real estate broker from Castle Rock, Colorado. He is the current Chair of the Libertarian Party of Douglas County. He is a previous chair of the Libertarian Party of Colorado. He is married to fellow Colorado activist and current LNC Secretary Caryn Ann Harlos.
- Chair (March 2017—April 2019)
- Vice Chair (2016—March 2017)
- 2018 Convention Committee
- 2017, 2018, Constitution and Bylaws Committee
- 2017 Platform Committee
- Chair (2015—present)
2018 Campaign for Castle Rock Town Council, District 5
On February 13, 2018, Harlos filed his candidacy for District 5 Representative on the Castle Rock Town Council (non-partisan). All of the signature requirements were completed for inclusion on the ballot on August 20, 2018.
Harlos campaigned on the following issues:
- Accountability and Accessibility
- Opposition to town-wide grocery tax of 4%
- Support for requiring that TABOR refunds be sent back to residents
2019 Re-election Campaign for Libertarian Party of Colorado Chair
- Daniel Lutz, former Regions Director of the Libertarian Party of Colorado.
- Jay Stooksberry, Libertarian Party of Delta County Chair.
- Jack Woehr, former Campaigns Director of the Libertarian Party of Colorado.
- Steve Kerbel, former candidate for the 2016 Libertarian Party Presidential nomination.
- Mike Spalding, current Libertarian Party of Colorado Records Director.
- Michael Stapleton, current Libertarian Party of Colorado Legislative Director.
- David Aitken, current Libertarian Party of Colorado database manager, OG Colorado Libertarian