Arapahoe County Convention 2022
|2022 Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County Convention|
|"Casa de Liberty"|
|Dates:||March 5, 2022|
The 2022 Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County (LPAC) County Convention was the upcoming annual meeting/convention for the Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County. It was held on Saturday March 5, 2022 at the private residence of Kevin Gulbranson and Michele Poague
The Convention consisted of amendment proposals to the LPAC Bylaws, elections for officers to the LPAC Board of Directors, and nominations for the 2022 Arapahoe County elections.
Regan Benson of Helping Hands for Dignity Coalition received the 2022 Russell Means Activist of the Year Award.
Arapahoe County Board Elections
The following individuals were either elected or reelected to the LPAC Board of Directors, None of the Above was a valid candidate for all offices:
- LPAC Chair
- Eric Mulder was re-elected.
- LPAC Vice-Chair
- Kat Martin was re-elected.
- LPAC Treasurer
- Kevin Ruskusky was re-elected.
- LPAC Communications Director
- Joshua Lallement was re-elected.
Arapahoe County 2022 Elections
The following candidates were nominated to run for Arapahoe County office as the Libertarian nominee:
- Arapahoe County Assessor: Joshua Lallement
- Arapahoe County Clerk & Recorder: Michele Poague (later ran for Lieutenant Governor)
- Arapahoe County Coroner: Kat Martin
- Arapahoe County Sheriff: Scott Liva
- Arapahoe County Commissioner, District 4: Eric Mulder (later ran for US House, Colorado District 6)