Libertarian Party of Idaho
Jennifer Imhoff-Dousharm is currently the Chair of the Libertarian Party of Idaho, since being elected in August of 2020.
She has previously held the following positions within the Libertarian Party:
- Idaho Director for the Jo Jorgensen 2020 Presidential Campagin
- Chair of the LP of Santa Clara County, California(2018-2019)
- Secretary of the LP of Santa Clara County (2017)
- At-Large member of the LPC Executive Committee (2017-2018)
- LPC Communications Director (2016-2018)
- California Communication Director for the Gary Johnson 2016 Presidential Campaign.
Jennifer ran for San Jose City Council District 5 in the 2018 June Primary and received 16% of the vote, coming in 2nd of 3 candidates.
She holds a bachelors degree in Communications from San Jose State University, and is a public speaker on diversity in technology. Jennifer is also a life member of the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) and volunteers with the Information Technology Disaster Resource Center (ITDR).