Libertarian National Committee
|view image gallery|
He also served as Secretary for the state affiliate in Oregon, as a county chair in Oregon (Lane County), Colorado (Jefferson County), and California (Santa Clara County), and as database coordinator for the California affiliate. He served as editor of the state newsletter in Colorado and of county newsletters in Oregon and California.
He ran for State Representative in Connecticut (1984) and for U.S. Representative in California (1996, 1998, 2000, 2020).
He initiated the LP's formal presence on the Internet, registering the domain LP.ORG in 1994. He was the first webmaster for the national LP web site and for the Libertarian Party of California's site. He was also webmaster for the LP's first presidential campaign web site (Harry Browne, 1996).
He was an active participant in the LNC Strategic Planning Team (2001).
- Secretary (1989-1993)
- Regional Representative (1987-1989; 1996-2004)
- Judicial Committee Chair (2018-2020)
- Historical Committee Chair (2019-present)
- Libertarian Party of Santa Clara County (California)
- Chair (2015-2018, 2019-present)
- Vice Chair (2001-2002)
- Secretary (2002-2004)
- Newsletter Chair (2014-2015)
- Judicial Committee (2018-2019), Chair (2019)
- Secretary (circa 1986-1987)
- Libertarian Party of Lane County (Oregon)
- Chair (circa 1986-1989)