Young Americans for Freedom
|view image gallery|
John Buckley practiced law and retired from a career at the United States Court of Federal Claims, where he served as the chief of staff and senior law clerk to the chief judge of the court and as acting clerk of the court. He was National Chairman of Young Americans for Freedomand also worked for the American Conservative Union, the National Tax Limitation Committee, the Cato Institute, the Institute for Humane Studies and the Law, and Economics Center of George Mason University School of Law.
- 35th House of Delegates, Virginia, 1993
- 35th House of Delegates, Virginia, 1996
- John Buckley for West Virginia US Senate Campaign 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, 2016
- Virginia House of Delegates (as a Republican c. 1980)