Harris County Libertarian Party
|2018 & 2020 Candidate for District 135|
Texas State House of Representatives
Libertarian Party of Texas
|view image gallery|
Paul was born and raised in Southern Illinois just across the river from St. Louis. Following high school he enlisted in the US Navy and spent almost 9 years in the service including over 3 years aboard a Trident Submarine out of Bangor Washington. During his time in the Navy he lived and worked in Orlando, Idaho Falls and Bangor.
Following his military career, he's spent the last 27 years in various positions with Milwaukee based company Allen Bradley, now Rockwell Automation. As part of his career with Rockwell, Paul took a position in Houston in 2005. Prior to that he had held positions in Nashville and Monroe Louisiana.
Having always been either independent or Republican in his political beliefs, Paul was first introduced to Libertarianism in 2013. After a great deal of thought, conversation and study, everything about being a Libertarian just made sense. And the two duopoly parties did not. From that point, he has been an all in Libertarian and a Life Member of the National Libertarian Party and the Libertarian Party of Texas.
- First contact with the Libertarian Party at any level - 2013
- Libertarian Party Lifetime Member - 2017
- Delegate to National Libertarian Party Convention - 2018, 2020, 2022
- Libertarian Party Membership Support Committee - 2019
- Libertarian Party Convention Voting Process Committee - 2019
- Libertarian Party National Convention Welcoming Committee - 2020
- Delegate to Texas Libertarian Party Convention - 2014, 2018, 2020, 2022
- Alternate to Texas Libertarian Party Convention - 2016
- Candidate for Texas State House of Representatives District 135 - 2018 & 2020
- Systems Administrator LPTexas - 2021 -present
- Libertarian Party of Texas Lifetime Member - 2021
- Vice-Chair Harris County Libertarian Party - 2018-2020
- Treasurer Harris County Libertarian Party - 2020 - present