Tiffany Diaz De Leon
|Tiffany Diaz De Leon|
Libertarian Party of Washington
|Education:||University of Phoenix |
Clover Park Technical College
|Occupation:||Electrical and Lighting Industrialist|
|Residence:||Port Orchard, Washington|
|Party:||Libertarian (since 2008)|
Tiffany Diaz De Leon is an Electrical and Lighting Industrialist from Port Orchard, Washington. She is the current Vice-Chair of the Libertarian Party of Washington, and was previously the Chair of the Libertarian Party of Kitsap County.
- Region 3 Representative 2015-2016
- LPWA Vice-Chair 2017 - 2019
- LPWA Vice-Chair 2019 - 2021
- Convention Committee Chair (Poodle Dog Convention) 2016
- Convention Committee Vice-Chair 2017
- LPWA Delegate Chair / National Convention 2018
- LPWA Delegate Chair / National Convention 2020
- Delegate National Convention 2016, 2018, 2020
- Speaker LPWA Convention 2015
- Speaker LPWA Convention 2016
- Co-Founder 2015
- Chairman 2015-2016
- Chairman 2016 - 2017
- Public Relations Officer
- Platform Committee 2018-2019
- Platform Committee 2019-2020
- Speaker - State Capital Olympia, WA - March for Your Rights Rally
- Presenter - State Capital Olympia, WA - Spike Cohen Rally 2020
- Co-Founder - North Olympic Libertarians
- Member - North Olympic Libertarians
- Toastmasters - Competent Communicator Award
- Toastmasters - Competent Leader Award
Diaz De Leon was interviewed by Seattle webjournal TheStranger.com during the 2016 presidential campaign. She mentioned that she was drawn to Johnson's non-interventionist foreign policy platform.
Diaz De Leon was interviewed by Seattle webjournal TheStranger.com during the 2016 presidential campaign. She mentioned that she was drawn to Johnson's non-interventionist foreign policy platform 
Diaz De Leon was on the nationally syndicated podcast - The Johnny Rocket Launchpad. This was earlier in her political career. This interview has Tiffany promoting a softer message of Liberty, but has since accepted a more "going-to-the-root / Radical tactic of messaging. 
Diaz De Leon was a guest on Freedomizer Radio April 4th 2018. Discussing Libertarianism in general and notes on the 2016 National Convention 
Diaz De Leon was featured with 2018 LP Secretary Caryn Ann Harlos at the 2018 LPWA Convention in Washington State. LP News May 2018 Volume 48 Issue 2. "Tiffany Diaz De Leon has been the face of LPWA for our county parties all over the state. Her outreach to the local organizations has been critical in building relationships throughout the state organization and fostering cohesiveness that will bring greater success to the party" 
Diaz De Leon was interviewed with local media - Kitsap Scene. She was invited along with The local Green Party Chair to discuss 3rd Parties during the Gary Johnson campaign of 2016. “Third Parties Rising? Why the Libertarian and Green Parties May Have a Shot at the Presidency”. Kitsap Scene. "Diaz De Leon defines libertarianism using three basic principles. First, Libertarians adhere to the “nonaggression principle,” which holds that the only appropriate use of force is to stop the inappropriate use of force. Secondly, Diaz De Leon says, “Don’t hurt anyone and don’t take their stuff.” That can include over-taxation, as well as confiscation of guns, property, or land, she said. “That means rich people’s stuff, that means poor people’s stuff, that means middle class people’s stuff. Just don’t take our stuff,” she said. Thirdly, she says, “No one owns you and no one owes you. That should be empowering.” 
Diaz De Leon was a guest speaker at the 2016 LPWA Convention. More famously known as "The Poodle Dog Convention". It is known as "The Poodle Dog Convention" because it was held in the Poodle Dog Restaurant Ballroom in Fife, WA. An iconic landmark restaurant. She admits she never practiced this particular speech first because being she was just too busy planning the convention as the 2016 Convention Committee Chair. The speech is about political memes and how Government should be compared to Jabba the Hut. 
Diaz De Leon was a guest on local radio show - 'Outlaw Radio' on election night 2016. She was invited to represent Gary Johnson. Leaders of the local Democrat and Republican parties were also invited to represent Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. No link available.
- Heidi Groover. "In Seattle Visit, Libertarian Gary Johnson Outlines His Vision: "It's Gonna be Uber Everything"". https://www.thestranger.com/slog/2016/09/17/24566659/gary-johnsons-in-town.
- Article in webjournal TheStranger.com
- "Template:Citation error". https://jrlp.podbean.com/e/johnny-rocket-launch-pad-episode-70-tiffany-diaz-de-leon-gavin-keefe/.
- "Template:Citation error". https://freedomizerradio.com/?s=04%2F04%2F2018&submit=Search.
- "Template:Citation error". https://www.lp.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/2018-2_LP_News.pdf.
- "Template:Citation error". https://kitsapscene.com/third-parties-rising-washington-libertarians-greens-think-theyve-got-shot/?fbclid=IwAR0Ox3yr47Rt0NuFZrdwI5_MlaKvRXPLTNafNQkGEoSbouu0nlFJ-iXrV38.
- "Template:Citation error". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV5pcCGXDyo.