|At-Large Committee Member|
Libertarian Party of New York
|April 2016—April 21, 2018|
Libertarian Party of Queens County
|March 25, 2018—Present|
|Director of Media/Events|
Manhattan Libertarian Party
|view image gallery|
Aaron Commey is a Libertarian Party activist from New York. He was an At-Large Committee Member of the Libertarian Party of New York from 2016 to 2018 and Chair of the Manhattan chapter from 2018 to 2019. He also serves as Media Director and was a delegate for New York for the 2018 National Convention. He spent nearly 15 years in Federal Prison without ever being convicted of a crime (info).
In April 2018, he announced his candidacy for Chair of the Manhattan Libertarian Party. He was elected chair in May 2018 and served until September 2019.
2016 Alex Merced U.S. Senate Campaign
Commey became the communications director of the campaign after Brian Waddell was promoted to Campaign Manager.
2017 New York City Mayoral Campaign
Commey became the 2017 nominee for Mayor of New York City on May 9, 2017.
2018 U.S. Senate Campaign
Commey was nominated for U.S. Senate at the 2018 LPNY State Convention. He did not get on the ballot.
- At-Large Committee Member (2016—present)
- Chair (May 8, 2018—September 11, 2019)
- Director of Media/Special Events (current)
- State Representative (current)
- Aaron Commey - Libertarian Party at Facebook
- Aaron Commey for NYC Mayor at Facebook
- 2018 National Convention Delegates
- New York 2018 National Convention Delegates
- Candidates for Mayor
- New York Party Activists
- New York State Party At-Large Representatives
- New York Local Party Media Directors
- New York Candidates for Mayor
- Local Party Media Directors
- Party Activists from the 2010s
- State Party At-Large Representatives
- Campaign Communications Directors
- Candidates from the 2010s
- Candidates for US Senate
- New York Candidates for US Senate