Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Birth:||February 1, 1982 (age 35) |
San Francisco, California, US
|Education:||Claremont McKenna College|
|Military:||United States Marine Corps|
|Residence:||Sante Fe, New Mexico|
|Party:|| Libertarian (since 2013)|
Republican (prior to 2013)
|view image gallery|
Adam Kokesh is an anti-war activist living in Sante Fe, New Mexico. He is best known as the author of the 2014 book FREEDOM!, outlining his views on a number of topics, including taxation and war. On June 3, 2017, Adam Kokesh announced his candidacy for "Not" President of the United States, with the stated goal of "dissolving the federal government in a peaceful, orderly manner".
Kokesh was an alternate delegate seated with the delegation of the Libertarian Party of Arizona at the 2022 National Convention.
2020 United States Presidential Campaign
Adam Kokesh campaigned for the Libertarian Party's nomination for President of the United States in 2020.
- Cynthia McKinney, former US House Representative from Georgia's 4th & 11th District. 2008 Green Party nominee.
- Infoboxes with birth information
- 2020 Candidates for Presidential Nomination
- Anarchy Activists
- Anti-War Activists
- New Mexico Party Activists
- Candidates from the 2020s
- Arizona Party Activists
- Party Activists from the 2010s
- Party Activists from the 2020s
- 2018 National Convention Delegates
- Pennsylvania 2018 National Convention Delegates
- 2022 National Convention Alternates
- Arizona 2022 National Convention Alternates