Sanford Cohen for New York US House Campaign 1974
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cohen for Congress|
Sanford Cohen ran for US House representating New York in 1974.
- November 1974 Newsletter (info)
- Campaign Brochure (info)
- Fundraising Letter (info)
- Invitation to fundraising gala with John Hospers (info)
- "Libertarianism: The Alternative" Flyer (info)
- "Stop Big Government" Flyer (info)
- Thank-You letter (info)
- Poster (info)
He was prosecuted in New York for running a minimal lottery to fund his campaign and claimed he was target since many non-profits do the same. He also refused to remove a campaign sign from the side of a building.