Libertarian Party of Louisiana
|view image gallery|
Scott A. Lewis III served as vice-chair of the Libertarian Party of Louisiana.
Scott A. Lewis, III became vice-chair at the 3rd Quarter 2008 SCC Meeting in Bunkie, upon the resignation of then vice-chair, Peter Beary. Assisting his run for the vice-chair was his name recognition from his two runs for Secretary of State. He was re-elected unanimously at the 2009 Convention in Baton Rouge, and the 2012 Convention in Lafayette. Previously, he served as Baton Rouge Regional Rep to the SCC, a position he was elected to at the 2008 Convention in Lafayette.
In 2007 and 2003, Lewis ran for Louisiana Secretary of State as an independent (appears as "no party" on ballot). He ran against a Republican and a Democrat both times. He also ran for Governor in 2011 as a Libertarian.
|2007||Secretary of State||64,723||5.43%||2|
|2003||Secretary of State||66,969||5.28%||2|
|Libertarian Party of Louisiana Vice-Chairman
||Libertarian Party of Louisiana Baton Rouge Regional SCC Rep
|Libertarian Party of Louisiana Gubernatorial Candidate
- Candidates for Governor
- Independent Libertarian Candidates
- State Party Vice-Chairs
- Louisiana State Party Vice-Chairs
- Louisiana Party Activists
- Party Activists from the 2000s
- Party Activists from the 2010s
- Louisiana Candidates for Governor
- State Party Executive Committee Members
- Louisiana State Party Central Committee Members
- Louisiana Candidates for Secretary of State
- Candidates for Secretary of State
- Candidates from the 2010s
- Candidates from the 2000s