Jump to navigation Jump to search
Libertarian Party of Henderson County
|Birth:||12 December 1983 |
|view image gallery|
Benjamin Leder, commonly known as Ben Leder, is a political activist in Trinidad, Texas. He's been active in the Libertarian Party since 2017. He is currently serving as a Republican Party precinct chair.
- Texas Coordinator, LP Radical Caucus (2018-2019)
- Chair of the 1T precinct committee in Henderson County (2018-present)
- Signs of Texas Liberty PAC (2018-present)
- Texas Candidates for Liberty PAC (2018-present)
- Libertarian Statue Press (2018-present)
- Libertarian Vanguard (2018-present)
- Co-founder Freedommagazine.com (2018-present)
- Owner, House of Paws (2007-present)
- Chair, Henderson County Libertarian Party (2018-2019)
- Texas LP Radical Caucus treasurer (2018?-2021?)
- Chair, Henderson County Leder Committee (2019-2020) 
- Republican Party Precinct Chair (starting in 2021?)
Announced as a presidential candidate on 24 March 2018; filed on 1 April 2018.
- ↑ Per a tied and controversial vote of the LPRC board, Ben Leder was determined to have automatically resigned his membership for opening opposing the purpose and goals of the caucus.
- ↑ A disputed ruling of the SLEC declared Leder's selection as Desarae Lindsey's replacement as illegitimate, splitting the Henderson County LP. The stated justification was that the bylaws' list of a minimum number of meetings per quarter was also a maximum. This split was ended when both factions held the same county convention.
- Infoboxes with birth information
- Public Domain Articles
- Party Activists from the 2010s
- Texas Party Activists
- Libertarian Party Radical Caucus Members
- Candidates for National Party At-Large Representative
- 2020 Candidates for Presidential Nomination
- Party Activists from the 2020s
- 2018 National Convention Delegates
- Texas 2018 National Convention Delegates