|June 27, 2020—present|
|Birth:||January 27, 2001|
|Residence:||Queens, New York|
|view image gallery|
Brianna Coyle (born January 27, 2001) is a Libertarian activist, born and raised in New York City. She arrived into the liberty movement coming from the progressive left, dissatisfied with what was being offered by the Democratic Party, but has never been registered with any party other than the Libertarian Party. Upon further exploration into libertarian ideology, she eventually began to self identify as an Anarcho-Centrist, or rather, Individualist Anarchist. She often refers to herself as a Left Libertarian due to her social views, but has firmly stood up for the concept of Bottom Unity within the party.
Outside of politics, Brianna Coyle is an aspiring writer and filmmaker. She takes heavy inspiration from various subcultures. Some of her hobbies and favorite things include anime, video games, trading card games, website design, photography, and betta breeding.
- Outreach Director (June 2020—Present)
- Education Team (July 2020—Present)
At-Large, Libertarian Party of New York, 2020
- Thomas Daniel Quiter for Senate, New York District 52, 2020 — Director of Communications
- Administrative Assistant (July 2020 - September 2020)
- Social Media & Website Volunteer (February 2020 - July 2020)
- Vermin Supreme for President 2020 — NYC Coordinator
- Tyler Smith for Congress, South Carolina District 3, 2020 — Assistant Campaign Manager
National Convention 2020 (Delegate)
New York Convention 2020 (Gold Sponsor)
- Public Relations Director (February 2021—Present)
- Website Editor (May 2019—Present)
- Libertarian Party Radical Caucus (2006)
- Libertarian Party Audacious Caucus
- Libertarian Socialist Caucus
History of Involvement with the Liberty Movement
In late 2018, Brianna became involved with the party shortly after Larry Sharpe's gubernatorial campaign in New York state.
In April, Brianna created the blog titled The Liberal Libertarian , which served the purpose to spread libertarian messaging in a way understood by the mainstream "left". Initially its purpose was to outreach to classical and modern liberals, but has since considered tapping into the further reaches of the libertarian-left as well. While it has a small following, its reception has been mostly positive from people both within and outside the party.
In September, she attended the Young Americans for Liberty convention, YALCON, in Detroit.
At the start of the year, Brianna became infatuated with Vermin Supreme's Presidential Campaign. She later attended the 2020 National Convention, and openly supported him as a delegate. She later became heavily involved with Thomas Quiter's State Senate race.
Prior to any involvement with the Libertarian Party, Brianna was known in her circles for being an avid animal welfare activist, intersectional feminist, and later pursued youth rights advocacy.