LNC Region 1
with LNC Region 1 Representative Richard Longstreth
|April 18, 2018—February 28, 2019|
Libertarian Party of Weber County
with David Raine, Vice-Chair
|Birth:||October 18, 1984|
|Education:||Weber State University|
|Military:||United States Marine Corps|
|Residence:||North Ogden, Utah|
|view image gallery|
Craig Richard Bowden (born October 18, 1984) was the 2014 and 2016 Libertarian Party nominee for the United States House of Representatives for Utah's 1st Congressional District. He was nominated as the Libertarian Party candidate for United States Senate in Utah at their convention in Cedar City, UT on April 14, 2018.. During the 2018 Election, Craig Bowden was able to set new records for fundraising in Utah for a third party candidate according to FEC reports.
Craig is the author of three published books, Common Sense: How to Restore America, Warrior Poet and The Journey Home.
In the 2016 election, Craig became the highest vote receiver for a Libertarian Party candidate in Utah for the United States House of Representatives in Utah history, receiving nearly 5.9% of the popular vote and 16,296 votes total. 
- Weber County
- Ogden Weber Community Action Partnership Policy Council Member (2015)
- Pre K School Board
- LNC Region 1 Alternate Representative (2018-2019)
- 2018 National Convention- Utah Delegation
- 2016 National Convention - Utah Delegation
- Chair (2015-2019)
2014 Campaign for US House of Representatives, Utah District 1
|Republican||Rob Bishop (incumbent)||64.8%||84,231|
|Independent American Party||Dwayne Vance||3.5%||4,534|
2016 Campaign for US House of Representatives, Utah District 1
|Republican||Rob Bishop (incumbent)||65.9%||182,928|
|Unaffiliated||Chadwick Fairbanks III||1.7%||4,850|
2018 Campaign for US Senate
As of last reported filing with the Federal Election Commission, Craig Bowden has raised $44,654.00. 
- Remso Martinez, political commentator, campaign consultant, and multi-media producer.
- Larry Sharpe, 2016 candidate for the Libertarian Party nomination for Vice President. 2018 Libertarian nominee for Governor of New York.
|Independent American||Reed McCandless||1.2%||12,708|