Tioga County Libertarian Party
|March 20, 2018—June 8, 2019|
Keith Price is a Libertarian Party activist. He served as Treasurer of the Tioga County Libertarian Party from 2018 to 2019.
Price was elected the second Treasurer of the Tioga County Libertarian Party in 2018 and served for a year. In 2019, he ran for Owego Town Council.
In 2020, Price ran for U.S. Congress in New York's 22nd congressional district, running against Republican Claudia Tenney and Incumbent Democrat Anthony Brindisi. Tenney had been unseated by Brindisi in 2018. Price participated in a debate. The race was very close and came down to a recount of the votes, in which Tenney won by 109 votes over Brindisi. Price reiceved 6,780 votes (2.125%), the highest percentage of all Libertarian Party congressional candidates in New York that year.
- Member from JD6 (September 18, 2022—present)
- Treasurer (March 20, 2018—June 8, 2019)
- Candidates from the 2010s
- Candidates from the 2020s
- Party Activists from the 2010s
- Party Activists from the 2020s
- Candidates for US House
- New York Candidates for US House
- New York Party Activists
- Local Party Treasurers
- New York Local Party Treasurers
- New York Candidates for Town or City Council
- Candidates for Town or City Council