California Convention 2021
|2021 Libertarian Party of California Convention|
|Dates:||May 14-16, 2021|
|Venue:||Visalia Marriott at the Convention Center|
The 2021 Libertarian Party of California Convention is an upcoming annual convention for the Libertarian Party of California. It is scheduled to be held on May 14-16 2021 at The Marriott in Visalia.
This convention will be electing state officers and other members of the state Executive Committee, electing the members of the state Judicial Committee, and considering changes to the LPC's Bylaws and Platform.
Announced Candidates for LPC Offices
- Northern Area Coordinator: Kevin Moore
The Platform Committee consists of a Coordinator (position currently vacant) and representatives from each county organization. The initial report of the Platform Committee is due to be published not less than 20 days prior to the convention.
- Alameda County: Elizabeth Stump
- Butte County: Scott Kent Fowler
- Contra Costa County: Richard Fast, Adrian Malagon (alternate)
- Kern County: Matthew Butts, Anthony Strauss (alternate)
- Kings County: Cheyne Strawn
- Los Angeles County: Jose Castaneda, Rachel Nyx (alternate)
- Merced County: Michael Noguera
- Orange County: Gary Alvstad, David Naranjo (alternate)
- Riverside County: Rodgir Cohen, Jonpaul Cohen (alternate)
- Sacramento County: James Just
- San Diego County: Joseph DePaul
- San Luis Obispo County: Marvin Byrd
- San Francisco County: Jeff Yunes, Gregory Michael (alternate)
- Santa Clara County: Joe Dehn
- Sonoma County: Michael Tischler, Sandra Lockwood (alternate)
- Tulare County: Julian Sprague
Changes: Tyler Braaten was originally appointed to represent Kings County but resigned in March. Becky Freeman was originally appointed alternate from San Diego County but resigned in March. Anthony Fratta was originally appointed to represent Kern County but was replaced in March.
The following speakers have been mentioned as appearing at this convention: