Madison County Libertarian Party
|Madison County Libertarian Party|
|Jurisdiction:||Madison County, New York|
|Established:||January 11, 2020|
|Chartered:||January 26, 2020|
The Madison County Libertarian Party is an affiliate of the Libertarian Party of New York.
In 2017, Justin Cox was appointed Temporary County Chair in an attempt to form a chapter of the party in Madison County. His tenure expired on February 12, 2018. In 2019, Mark Braiman was appointed to work on forming an affiliate, and the affiliate was established in January 2020.
- David Penner, Chair (July 11, 2020—present)
- Brandon Loomis, Vice-Chair (July 11, 2020—present)
- Russell Penner, Secretary (January 11, 2020—present)
- Mark Braiman, Treasurer (July 11, 2020—present)
- Justin Cox, Temporary County Chair (April 2, 2017—February 12, 2018)
- Mark Braiman, County Contact (June 30, 2019—January 11, 2020)
- Mark Braiman, Chair (January 11, 2020—July 11, 2020)
- David Penner, Vice Chair (January 11, 2020—July 11, 2020)
- Chris Farrell, Treasurer (January 11, 2020—July 11, 2020)