Mid-Hudson Libertarian Club
|Mid Hudson Libertarian Club|
|Jurisdiction:||Hudson Region, New York|
|Chartered:||May 10, 1975|
Mid-Hudson Libertarian Club (also known as the Dutchess County Free Libertarian Club) was an early local affiliate of the Libertarian Party of New York that existed in the early 1970s. It was formed from the campaign of Guy W. Riggs, who ran for State Assembly but failed to get enough signatures to get on the ballot. The first meeting was held on September 21, 1972.
The chapter was chartered by the State Committee on May 10, 1975.
The affiliate was no longer a chartered chapter by 1981, but a meeting held on November 14, 1981 adopted bylaws and elected Steve Daniels as chair. Daniels subsequently requested that the chapter's status be restored in a letter to Gary Greenberg dated November 23, 1981.
- Guy W. Riggs (1973)
- P. Jean Carroll (April 17, 1975)
- Sanford Cohen (April 17, 1975—?)
- Ralph Blanchette (1976)
- Steve Daniels (November 14, 1981—?)
- Guy Riggs (April 17, 1975—?)
- Vivian Wadlin (April 17, 1975—?)
- Brenda Hicks (April 17, 1975—?)
- State Representative
- P. Jean Carroll (April 17, 1975—?)