Putnam County Libertarian Party
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Putnam County Libertarian Party|
|Jurisdiction:||Putnam County, New York|
|Established:||March 27, 2021|
The Putnam County Libertarian Party is a current local affiliate of the Libertarian Party of New York.
In the early 1980s, Putnam and Westchester Counties had a multi-county affiliate known as the Westchester-Putnam Libertarian Party. The Libertarian Party of Putnam County was in existence in March 1994, in which Rick Wolff was the contact person.
In 2019, Jeff Chang was appointed County Contact in order to form a County Affiliate. The committee held a convention on August 3, 2019 and elected officers, but did not have enough people to officially form an Interim County Organization. William O'Donnell took over for Chang in December 2020, and they held a successful convention on March 27, 2021 and was affiliated with the LPNY.
- William O'Donnell, Chair (March 27, 2021—present)
- Donald Miller, Vice-Chair (March 27, 2021—present)
- Nick Castellano, Secretary (October 13, 2022—present)
- Jeffrey Chang, Treasurer (March 10, 2022—present)
- Bernie Gay, State Representative (1993—1994)
- Jeff Chang, County Contact (June 30, 2019—December 22, 2020)
- Craig Watters, Unofficial Chair (since August 3, 2019—?)
- Jeffrey Chang, Unofficial Vice-Chair (since August 3, 2019—?)
- Nicholas S. Castellano, Unofficial Secretary (since August 3, 2019—?)
- Vladlen Rotshteyn, Unofficial Treasurer (since August 3, 2019—?)
- William O'Donnell, County Contact (December 22, 2020—March 27, 2021)
- Christopher Joseph, Treasurer (March 27, 2021—March 10, 2022)
- Amanda Gyuro, Secretary (March 27, 2021—August 27, 2022)
- Christos Kreatsoulas, At-Large (March 27, 2021—October 13, 2022)
- March 27, 2021
- October 13, 2022