Ontario County Libertarian Committee
(Redirected from Ontario County Libertarian Party)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ontario County Libertarian Committee|
|Jurisdiction:||Ontario County, New York|
The Ontario County Libertarian Committee is a former affiliate of the Libertarian Party of New York.
John Pruett was the first person to organize an affiliate in Ontario County in 2018. At the end of the year, Kari Bittner was appointed to take his place, and she establish the Ontario County Libertarian Party in 2019 and was elected it's first chair, serving until 2020, when Eric Cooper took over as chair. The county failed to be certified and became defunct on March 31, 2021.
- John Pruett, Temporary County Chair (February 11, 2018—December 2, 2018)
- Kari Bittner, Temporary County Chair (December 2, 2018—June 30, 2019)
- Kari Bittner, County Contact (June 30, 2019—July 9, 2019)
- Kari Bittner, Chair (July 9, 2019—May 21, 2020)
- Andrew Fox, Secretary (July 9, 2019—January 28, 2021)
- Eric Cooper, Chair (May 21, 2020—March 31, 2021)
- EJ Warden, Vice-Chair (July 9, 2019—March 31, 2021)
- Gabriel Rayburn, Treasurer (July 9, 2019—March 31, 2021)
- Vacant, Secretary (January 28, 2021—March 31, 2021)
- July 9, 2019